How to calculate Goa Beach Wedding Cost – Budget, Ideas & Tips
Insight to Goa Beach Wedding Cost and Services!
How much does a Goa Beach Wedding Cost? – 8/10 couples search answer to this question on google each day. However there are various responses to this question in web blog streams, the most accurate ones are from the blogs of wedding planners. Yes, only a wedding planner can guide you accurately on the ground realities of Goa Beach Wedding Cost, if you are genuinely interested to host your wedding in the destination.
Read about Jitin & Harshita wedding in Goa
Okay! So you are overwhelmed with lots of numbers: 30Lacs, 70Lacs … 1crore or more as the wedding budget and it’s still difficult to understand a Goa Beach Wedding Cost. If you have the patience, you could go through the following paragraphs below which would help you understand a compiled Goa Beach Wedding cost. Read on…
Generally, Indian Weddings have a guest count of 150 – 200 heads and a basic budget of INR 30 – 50Lacs for a 2day celebration with all basic requirements like: Accommodation, F&B, Décor, Artiste services etc.
Assuming the guest count and budget mentioned above, lets comprehend the Goa Beach Wedding Cost.
Stay of Bridal Party & Guests
There are many hotel and resort options in Goa to choose from. You may choose a famed 5* or 4* beach property like Alila Diwa or Radisson Blu which have an inventory over 100 rooms or may check out smaller beach properties which may have 50-60 rooms depending on your budget convenience.
Below is what you could afford in the Wedding season and Low season:
Wedding season: November to March
- 5* Beach Property Tariff: INR 12 – 15K + GST per room per night on double occupancy (T&C)
- 4* Beach Property Tariff:INR 10 – 12K + GST per room per night on double occupancy (T&C)
- 4* Smaller Beach Properties: INR 7 – 9K + GST per room per night on double occupancy (T&C)
3* Properties are mostly roped in for stay only purpose and may range from INR 4 – 6K + GST per room per night on double occupancy.
Ideally, Number of rooms X Tariff X Number of days = Budget of stay
All the above mentioned properties allow an extra adult or child in the room and charge for it.
You may get a good deal on properties, if you book directly or through your wedding planner. Charters like make my trip won’t help in this case
5* and 4*beach properties offer pick and drop services on coaches to and from the airport/station.
Get spa and laundry as a deal in the 5* and 4* beach properties.
Low Season: April to September
A 15 – 20% Off on room tariff could be availed in all the above mentioned properties, if you marry in the low season. You may get also get great package deals.
Food & Beverage
This is the second most important and basic component when comprehending Goa beach wedding cost.
Below is what you could afford season wise
- 5* Beach Property : Breakfast included in room tariff + Lunch INR 1200 – 1500 + GST per person + Hi Tea INR 700 + Gala Dinner INR 1800 – 2500 per person (T&C)
- 4* Beach Property : Breakfast included in room tariff + Lunch INR 1100 – 1200 + GST per person + Hi Tea INR 500 + Gala Dinner INR 1600 – 2000 per person (T&C)
- 4* Smaller Beach Property : Breakfast included in room tariff + Lunch INR 900 – 1200 + GST per person + Hi Tea INR 400 + Gala Dinner INR 1200 – 1800 per person (T&C)
Ideally, Number and Tariff of meals X Number of Person X Number of days = Budget of F&B
In the low season, the 5* and 4* beach properties may offer an AP Plan which includes room rent and 3 meals in a comparatively low cost than that of the wedding season.
4* Smaller Beach Property at times, allow to bring in your own chef/caterer for F&B and may or may not charge any allowance.
Another major element in the new age weddings while comprehending the Goa beach wedding cost.
5* and 4* beach properties do not allow corkage and liquor has to be bought from them and the average charges for IMFL Liquor is INR 2000 + GST per person for 2 – 3 hours house pouring. For foreign liquor or any special request, you may have to pay the hotel in advance.
Ideally, Number of person X Tariff X Number of days = Budget of Liquor
4* smaller beach properties accept corkage and allow you to bring your own liquor, corkage fee is likely around 1Lac and up for a day. Besides juices, soda, water, ice is available from the hotel.
You have to obtain a liquor license, incase you bring your own liquor, so keep that in mind. Cost of liquor license in mentioned below.
Ring ceremony, Mehendi, Sangeet, Wedding and Reception are amongst typical functions for any 2day destination wedding. These events are possible only at a properties that offer good venues: Banquet, Pool area, sea facing lawn etc.And Yes, this could also be calculated in your Goa beach wedding cost. But on certain conditions:
5* and 4* beach property would charge an amount of INR 1 – 3Lacs per function as venue rental. However they may exempt the charges, if the maximum number of rooms in the property are booked by the bridal party.
4* smaller beach property may offer venues as complimentary to the bridal party.
Individual beach venues: These are mostly beach front lawns offered for event purpose at a charge of INR 1Lac and up per day
You may manage your stay at a 5* or 4* beach property and celebrate your functions at an individual beachfront venue closeby. You may cut down your F&B cost and save some bucks by doing this ASK HOW
Florals, Drapes, Furniture, carpets, tabletops, chairbows, tents, linens, props and more elements make up for your pre wedding and wedding décor.
Goa beach wedding cost for a 2day wedding with 2 – 3 events namely, mehendi, sangeet and wedding may cost around INR 4 – 6Lacs.
- •Pre Wedding Function: Likely to be Engagement, Sangeet, Mehendi or any similar function: Décor starts from INR 2L + GST per function, this cost may include décor of structures, drapes, florals, lights, related props, also furniture to some extent.
- •Wedding Function: Likely to be the Wedding day function followed by Reception: Décor starts from INR 2.5L + GST per function, this cost may include décor of several structures, drapes, florals, lights, related props, also furniture to some extent.
- •Theme Party: These work really well in Goa, a Fusion themed Mehendi/sangeet, Bollywood sangeet, Masquerade themed reception are a few ideas of theme parties you could arrange to engage your guests, these have particular décor sets which may cost you from INR 2.5L + GST per theme.
Your Goa beach wedding cost for décor would shrink if all done with Locally sourced elements
Go for sundowners and celebrate with lights.
Pre Wedding Function
Sangeet/ Mehendi or any other similar function following could be typical requirements:
- •Goa Favorite: : Most interesting will be hiring a Goan folk dance and music or a local band would be a classy choice for a sangeet and reception dinner .These troupes may charge INR 30K + GST onwards.
- •DJ with music console: A standard local DJ charges around INR 30K + GST onwards. However there endless limits if you want o spend, you can hire celebrity DJ who plays for high class parties, night clubs and savvy events at INR 80K+ GST onwards.
- •Male/Female Anchor: To engage your guests, you have to hire good looking and appealing hosts. So the need of a standard Anchor/Male comes at a cost of INR 10K + GST onwards. However you may hire celebrity Anchor/Male who hosts fashion events, bollywood events at a cost of INR 30K + Taxes onwards. Female/Anchors are expensive you may have to shell out INR 15K + GST onwards for a standard and INR 40K + GST onwards for celebrity anchors. Also, you may note that you may have to bear the expenses of travel/food/stay of these artists, if they are not sourced locally.
- •Mehendi Artiste: So, this is the most important service for any mehendi function and costs may vary. For bridal henna full hands/legs costs starts from INR 10K + GST onwards, whereas for individual guests cost starts from INR 2K + GST onwards, per guest.
- •Lady singers with Dholki: A group of 6 ladies may come at a cost of around INR 25K + GST onwards
- •Groom Procession in Elephant/Camel : Groom entry shall be the highlight of the wedding. Camels could be easily sourced in Jodhpur, so a groom procession in Camel with brass band shall take the wedding theme to the level of luxury. This service may cost INR 50K + GST onwards.
- • Bride Entry in Palanquin with traditional folk dance: A bride may enter the wedding venue in a decorated palanquin followed by a folk dance performance specially choreographed for the entry. Could cost around INR 45K + GST onwards.
- •Jaimala: A decorated Stage with confetti showers, 2 flower garlands, along with back ground music may cost around INR 30K + GST. If you wish for some more effects like a hydraulic stage with cold showers, fireworks etc then costs may start from INR 50K + GST onwards.
Photography + Videography
Certainly! This is one of the major aspects while comprehending the services cost of wedding in Jodhpur However the cost for this service depends upon the fame & quality of the photographer, but generally it could range from anything in the following:
Normally, Couples go for a Candid wedding photographer with candid stills, video and cinematic film. The cost for a 2-3 day shoot varies between 4 – 8Lac onwards.
Be mindful that, you may have to bear the expenses of travel/food/stay of these artists, if they are not sourced locally. Guess you would not like to compromise and would need all the above mentioned photography services, so calculate your budget accordingly.
Licenses and Permissions
There are certain licenses that are mandatory for any beach wedding in Goa.PPL, IPRS, Liquor (if carrying own), Beach permit (in case a public beach and not of any private property), all these are an addition of INR 1-1.5Lacs to your Goa beach wedding cost.
Make Up Artiste
This is the most important service NOT ONLY for the brides but for the grooms as well. But then, the charming service which helps you doll up for your bid day comes with a price tag! Now let’s evaluate the cost for this service:
- •Bridal Make up & Hair do: INR 20K + GST onwards for the bride on her wedding day, includes, make up, hair do, draping etc.
- •Pre Wedding Function Make up for Bride: INR 10K + GST onwards per pre wedding function includes, make up, hair do, draping etc.
- •Groom Make up + Draping: INR 15K + GST onwards for the bride on her wedding day, includes, make up, hair do, draping etc
- •Pre Wedding Function Make up for Groom: INR 8K + GST onwards per pre wedding function includes, make up, hair do, draping etc.
- •Make Up/ Touch up, per guest: INR 2K + GST onwards for per pre wedding/ wedding function includes, make up, hair do, draping etc.
Also, you may note that you may have to bear the expenses of travel/food/stay of these artists, if they are not sourced locally.
An important aspect which cannot be overlooked while comprehending the Goa beach wedding cost. Travel to the destination is generally paid by the guests themselves so I would skip this part.Travel within the destination which could be anything like airport/ station transfers, hotel to venue travel or going sightseeing. So the costs would be somewhat around the following:
- •AC coaches, 12 seater: INR 10K + GST onwards for 8hours, cost may depend on KMs or Hours, whichever is greater.
- •AC Car 5-8 seater: INR 3K + GST onwards for 8hours, cost may depend on KMs or Hours, whichever is greater
- •Vintage Car: INR 10K + GST onwards for 5hours maximum.
So technically, you pay depending on your schedule and requirement.
MORE SERVICES MORE COSTS
Apart from the essentials, if you wish for some extra services, you would have to set your budget accordingly. You could add any of the following or other services of your choice to your requirement and budget list. Say…
Puppet shows, Folk music players, Caricature artists, live bangle makers, fire jugglers, tattoo artists, comedian and the list is endless.
All of the above mentioned services could be hired at definite prices; you could set your budget accordingly.
All looks messed up? We will introduce you the most amazing service ever to budget your Goa beach wedding cost:
Now that you know that without a Wedding Planner, planning a destination wedding is almost impossible, you should also know that Wedding Planning is a Service and your wedding planner with team add up to your wedding budget.
So let’s now comprehend the cost of a wedding planner.
So a wedding planner may charge you any one of the two ways:
- •Percentage (%) of Wedding Budget: A planner may charge a certain percentage of amount as their fee depending on the size of the wedding budget. Likely to be around 10-25% of the total wedding budget.
- •Fixed Fee: Most common fee structure of startup wedding planning ventures, they charge a fixed fee depending on the services and the responsibilities they undertake to make your Big Day special.
A fixed fee is always a better option to pay a wedding planner, as the fee is irrespective of what so ever is your wedding budget. You are just hiring the service of a wedding planner without any budget speculations.
The choice completely depends on you and your capacity of expenditures.
By now you might have calculated How much your Goa Beach wedding cost! Missed something? Scroll the article again 😛
Wedding Planner Package Consultancy @ INR 20000 + Tax (t&c) Read details here
Have a budget of 30Lacs for 2day celebration with 150 guest count? Drop a mail with your wedding dates at email@example.com
Real Sri Lanka Destination Wedding: